Wednesday 6 April 2011

7- Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?

7-
Since the initial prelimenary task I feel that I have become much more aware of the micro-elements and the ways in which I use them within my filming.
Particularly The fact that i had to work on my own i did find quite hard but I enjoyed it because the film was alot more orginial and personal.
Mainly it was all self learning and I really enjoyed the fact that it was such independent work.
The preliminary task alowed me to understand camera angles, shots and transitons and without it I think I would have found it alot harder.

At the start of the premlininary task I didnt even have a clue on how to use the camera and it did take a while to understand how to do something such as match on action and i did find it hard to keep the camera in a specific place, if i did use the stand i did tend to shake so overall my camera work has significantly improved  since the prelimenary task. I began to undersand when producing match on action sequences, That I made sure I left significant gaps either side of the footage in order to be able to cut down the clips and refine the continuity. This helped the footage be alot moree accurate flow much better and made it easier for me to edit.

No comments:

Post a Comment