Wednesday 6 April 2011

4- Who would be the audience for your media product?

4.

The main audience for my Media product would be adults around the age region of 18+ I would suggest a certificate 18 more so if I were to continue the rest of the film, because it would include violence and strong language and substance abuse which would definitely not be suitable for younger viewers even with possible parental guidance.

Sex & Nudity

It isn’t the main focus of my film, as I want it to reflect the more complicated preparations and perforations of a killer, though there would be some nudity shown if I were to carry on with filming this, but in the first 2 minutes of the opening in the film there is no Sex or Nudity.

Violence & Gore

Not so much of gore, but there would be a lot of violence which some viewers could possibly find distressing, The violence would be my main focus so therefore it would defiantly not be appealing or responsible for a younger audience.

Profanity
There is a lot of strong language in the film not so much in then opening as I haven’t focused on any dialect within the opening 2 minute but it definitely would not be suitable for the younger audience if the filming was continued.

 

Alcohol/Drugs/Smoking

There would be a lot of drug and alcohol abuse, which some people could possibly find distressing.

Frightening/Intense Scenes

There are a lot of intense scenes in the film even in the opening 2 minutes some of the shots suggest this. Not particularly frightening but as it is a thriller there is a lot of suspense.

Gender

My film doesn’t have a particular desire of gender. The film I hope is appealing to both, perhaps the male more so, I have included both male and female actors to make it more balanced and parts of my film reflects some stereotypical elements which the audience could relate to, but as it is physiological thriller it should be entertaining to both male and female.

No comments:

Post a Comment