Tuesday 30 November 2010

Props

Gas Mask- I finally managed to get hold of the gas mask at £15 of ebay it was sent over from russia and arrived the next day it was crucial that it came. I made sure it was safe to respire in but removing the separte filter just incase. By removing it actually made the movement easer, as the filter is quite heavy. The Gas Mask was to hide identiy but not only that I thought it was very eyecatching and quite sinister

Rope- The rope is to signify something to tie Kami up with, The rope was quite heavy. I borrowed the rope off Fred.

Spot light-  Was a very large torch that I brought along from home.

Zippo- The Zippo lighter is Freds he has lent it to me I have used it to show how dark it is down the bunker.

Sledgehammer- This is not seen first of all but it is on the back of the Truck, I chose the sledgehammer as it is a wepon though it is unclear to

Landrover- Fred landrover did play a key roll as it suited the character and its quite a unique vechile. It also allowed us to get places on the field with ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment