Tuesday 30 November 2010

Actors

For actors I am keeping them at at a minimum I will be using only two people.
-One as the suspected insane serial killer
-The other as a hostage.

The fact that i have decided to have only two actors doesnt give me the challenge I want but it does actually allow me to have more control of time and quality. It will be alot easier to arrange filming days as there will only be three of us and one being my boyfriend and the other the bestfriend they are alot more willing to help me, and have been really helpful and supportive and co-operate really well together.

Fred makes a perfect anatagonist as he is willing to dress up in the costume I have decided on, He has been great to work with so far, and he hasnt been embarrassed about wearing the mask, though it was very hard for him to see visually with the mask on whilst driving. But apart from that he has been great and has helped me to create the look I wanted his character to be.

I chose Kami, as she is very feminine and she to has been very proffesional about the film, Her apperance is exactly what I wanted, as she has a very femine face she is easy to distinguse.

I am planning to keep the personalities and identiy separate with the audience to portray the fact that it could be anyone in the situation they are in

The man
Role

The Captive

No comments:

Post a Comment