Tuesday 30 November 2010

Location Bunker

Years ago I was out on a car trip with some of my friends, We were out by Ikleton and they told me that they had heard about an Underground bunker around that area. So we went out to find it we knew roughly where it was but it is sometimes very hard to spot and you will often finding yourself driving past is as there is no, big indications or reconisable things around the area.

So when I started planning my film I thought that bunker is quite unique and would be quite a good location, I was quite apprehensive about going back that as it was quite a few years since last went. So I was worried about how safe it was. As the Hatch does have a habit of closing on you, and it is unbelievebly heavy to push back up again.

So I went to go vist a few days before I was due to start filming to make sure it was going to be safe, armed with a Torch and some Rope. Fred and I went to have a look. It seemed to be in same state as I once remember, The only different was that there was alot more spiders down there and old bits of wood and metal on the floor.

I was pleased that I would be able to film in it as I think it is a very unique place.


No comments:

Post a Comment