Tuesday 30 November 2010

Costume

Fred

-Boiler Suit
It was lucky that Fred had alot of Boiler Suits to wear which meant no money spent, I chose the Green, Red and Grey Suit as it was easy to distingish on camera, and made the Gas Mask Stand out
-Gas Mask
I finally managed to get hold of the gas mask at £15 of ebay it was sent over from russia and arrived the next day it was crucial that it came. I made sure it was safe to respire in but removing the separte filter just incase. It was very effective and was one of the key things that I wanted to add into my film.
-Steel Toe Capped Boots
I made sure that Fred wore these, as it was very wet outside and by wearing the boots he had grip. It also went well with the Boiler Suit.














Kami

-Small Jacket
I didnt actually plan for Kami to wear a Jacket, I wanted her to wear a small vest top with a cardian which i was going to add mud to. I was going to give her some of my clothes to wear incase the mud was difficult to get out. But once we got down into the Bunker we realised how bitterally cold it was down there, so Fred lended her his Jacket. Which also worked fine I wasnt to concerned about Kami's choice of clothes as the main focus was her face.
-Leggings
It didnt really matter what bottom half she had on as the camera was in Mid-Shot of her face, not her bottom half. They were alot more comfortable for her to wear but if I had known how cold it was going to be down there I would have given her some Jogging Bottoms
-Wellies
I definatley insisted that she wore wellies not because I wanted it for the film, To ensure her saftey there was alot of old debris on the floor and the surface was very muddy which made it quite slippy. The Wellies had alot of grip on and they kept her feet dry.


No comments:

Post a Comment